- Amperage output: 25–140; 20% duty cycle @ 90 Amps, 19V
- All new industrial cast aluminum drive system replaces the old drive system to add exceptional strength and durability for even more dependability
- 5-position voltage control selector adds a smooth, stable arc at all welding thicknesses
- The new and improved heavy-duty ground clamp is made from thicker material, offering improved contact points and a wider jaw opening
- Built-in contactor and self-resetting thermal overload protection
The Hobart Handler® 140 Flux-Core/MIG Welder is a compact wire-feed MIG welder designed to run on 115V household power. The generous operating parameters allow you to weld thin gauge steel (24-ga.) up to 1/4in. steel plate. The Handler 140 is easy to set up and runs flux core steel, solid and aluminum wire. Plus it is extremely versatile and perfect for the welder who wants to work on auto body, household repairs, or even heavier farm projects requiring extra power. This tapped voltage unit gives you the best possible power and arc available while welding. And with a powerful lineup of new and upgraded features, you can expect more performance than ever before! Comes ready to weld with or without shielding gas; no additional kits are required. Features Hobart 5/3/1 limited warranty.