- Ergonomic frame makes handling and transportation easier and more comfortable
- Durable aluminum housing stands up to harsh conditions
- Stainless steel and non-corrosive components make this lifeline highly resistant to exposure
- Quick-action breaking system creates a quick stop after a fall
- Integral snap-hook ends make it easy to attach to an anchorage connector
- Sort by Default Order
- Order two halves plus insert for complete coupling
Gear-type, heavy-duty hydraulic pump is designed for PTO drive operation on tractors of all sizes. No additional gearing is required. These pumps feature self-adjusting wear plates that seal off leakage and offset any wear or expansion that may occur during the life of the pump. High tensile aluminum housing, minimum gear clearance, cast iron endplates. Internal splined shafts go all the way through and are supported on both sides by roller bearings. All models have a #16 SAE inlet port and two #12 SAE outlet ports. Include #12 SAE to 3/4in. NPTF female adapter. Reservoir size should at least be as large as the output of the pump.